Patty Cake Day
What are Patty Cake Days?
Patty Cake Day is an eagerly anticipated monthly event at the Shingle Inn, taking place on the first Friday of each month in Queensland. It’s a day when we celebrate the joy of baking and sharing our delectable Patty Cakes and Butter Cakes with our valued customers.
The signature recipe: A taste of timeless delight
Each Shingle Inn Cake is made with love and care, following a cherished traditional recipe. Our bakers pay close attention to every detail, ensuring that each patty cake that is simply irresistible.
Available in a variety of flavours including passionfruit, chocolate or pink icing. They are available in six packs, however if you’re finding it difficult to decide, we recommend a mixed pack (featuring two of each flavour).
It’s the perfect treat for afternoon tea, a delightful surprise for your loved ones, or a sweet reward just for yourself.
Made to Order (Queensland Only)
- Mark your calendar: Patty Cake Days take place on the first Friday of every month. So, make sure to note down the upcoming dates and keep an eye out for this special occasion.
- Order placement: The online order window remains open until 11am on the Monday prior, to give everyone ample time to secure their sweet treats.
- Visit our website: Head over to our website and explore the mouth-watering array of Patty Cake flavours available. In fact, there are also Butter Cakes available if you’re looking for something larger to share with family and friends.
- Select your favourites: Choose your preferred patty cake flavours (passionfruit, chocolate or pink icing), select the quantity, and add them to your cart.
- Pickup date: During checkout, select the upcoming Patty Cake Day (the first Friday of the month) as your preferred pickup date and the ‘Click and Collect’ button to select your closest Shingle Inn location (only available in Queensland).
- Collect at your convenience: On Patty Cake Day, drop by your selected Shingle Inn store to collect your freshly baked Patty Cakes.
- Don’t forget about your beloved treats! Due to their traditional recipe, these products have a limited shelf life and must be picked up by 12:00pm on Saturday at the latest. Unfortunately refunds are not available on orders that are not collected by this time. If you cannot pick up your order in time, please make arrangements for someone else to pick it up for you.
Mark your calendars and place your Click and Collect orders online before 11am on the Monday prior, to make sure you don’t miss out on this scrumptious event.
Let’s make every Patty Cake Day a celebration of sweetness and tradition.
See you there!